Jun 27, 2011

Yerba Buena






Post-grad life has been a whirlwind! Grad week was awesome and after a few days we went straight to Sydney, Australia. (I still have to post pics from the trip) But... I will spend the next 3 weeks studying for my GRE, so until then.... more studying! 

I got these look-alike Chloe Sevigny  for Opening Ceremony shoes at Gap for only $20! I've wanted bad boys like these for over a year and I finally got them...for cheap! =)
My mom and I walk along Fisherman's Wharf so much we have regular street vendors we love. My fav hat lady who crochets/knits all my berets is located near Ghirardelli and our trip isn't complete if we don't visit her. She knitted this turbanesque type beanie and I love it. I recommend visiting her! She takes request to so if you tell her what you want she will knit/crochet it for you.

Jacket- Alexander Wang for Gap, Shoes- Gap, Dress- Thrifted Vintage, Beret- Macy's