Sep 12, 2011

Free People







Dress- Free People, Wedges- Forever 21
Blazer- J.Crew, Blouse- Gap, Black tank- INC, Skirt- H&M, Boots- Naturalizer

I love Free People! Their clothes are one of a kind, comfortable, and effortlessly chic. I was lucky enough to score this black lace Free People dress at their Stanford location for cheap. I just need to make some adjustments to the fitting on the hips since its bigger than desired...which makes me look bulkier.. haha But I couldn't wait till I made it smaller and wore it the day after anyway! haha

The last two pictures are from a trip to Embarcadero con mi Mama. It was meant to be because I found the street vendor I've been going to for 9 years there! I've been buying her jewelry ever since I was a teen and she use to be at Fisherman's Wharf, but one day she just stopped selling there. I was worried something happened to her. However that day my mom and I were exiting the Ferry building and there she was! She is the sweetest woman and her jewelry is one of a kind. She made me stand-out pieces made of whale bone, Venetian glass, and beads made in the 1800s.

I’m thinking of opening an online thrift/vintage/new shop, so if anyone is looking for anything in particular and I’ll hunt around for you =) Or even better… go on the shopping excursion with me!