Oct 29, 2010

Funk

I am in a bit of a funk. I planned on actually posting something long time ago, but never really did it. I don't want to blame it on procrastination or maybe my heart wasn't really into it. However, I want to start it right now. I know people may say I'm like a couple years late and how blogs are so 4 years ago...but I don't believe that. I feel like everyone is connected to the internet somehow. I mean I go to UC Davis and I don't think there is one day where the students don't go online. Lets face it facebook alone takes up most of our time.

But, I'm not here to preach about technology taking over our lives... I wanted an outlet to share and remember all the things I take for granted in my life. Post bombin pictures of food and clothes, share all my travel stories, and anything in general.

So thank you for visiting my blog and hopefully you will enjoy it as much as I do/will. =)