Nov 7, 2010

Midterms Are Driving Me Crazy (cray-cray)

Can it be December 10, 2010 so I can be done with Fall quarter and on my way (hopefully) to Barcelona, Spain. For the past 4 winters I jetted off for Winter Break: 2006- London, 2007- Rome, 2008- Paris, 2009- New York City. My mom is the best traveling buddy. She can hang with my long strides and marathon walking.

So, as I am in the library right now (procrastinating from studying), join me as we go down memory lane....

One of my fav pics I ever took and most beautiful views I have seen. London Eye in London, England
Chillin' (from the cold) outside Buckingham Palace
OG tourist status
Jumpin in front of Bucks

Colosseum in Rome, Italy

Another fav pic of mine. Eiffel Tower  Paris, France

Mom and I <3
Lost.

Hunchback.

2 hot dogs, one french role with cheese and the Sacré-Cœur
highest point in Paris
Didn't really like the blue... but still beautiful.
Paris