Jan 31, 2011

Birthday Weekend


This is our model pose...hahaha
I love my Prom date!! Happy Birthday to us =)
My sweet 18 =)
My other Sweet 18! =) Love you guys!


My free Starbucks drink for my birthday =) thanks Starbucks!

Exactly what Jean said, "this picture sums up our relationship."
Thanks to Larissa we got to see Rex Navaratte for free =) I'm really bending down.. I didn't want to be towering over him. haha
My bro, Sammy Obeid, soooo funny. My friends and I agreed he was way funnier than Rex that night.
My birthday weekend (despite the fail on Saturday night...thanks for hella people filling up Slide to over capacity!) it was memorable and fun. Friday night, I had dinner at Ploy II and Chili pies (and ice cream too)....so good. Thanks Logan for introducing me to it! Saturday we went to Slide, but that didn't go that well. And on Sunday, my friends and I watched Sammy Obeid and Rex Navaratte at San Jose improv. Thank you to all my friends who shared in the laughs and memories =)